Pink Teapot Solar Fairy House
- Solar Powered Pink Teapot Fairy House for a miniature fairy garden or kids solar night light.
- Made from durable Polystone resin and can withstand the weather in Ireland.
- Wonderful teapot style house with an arched wood effect door and two rustic style windows.
- Solar panel installed on the back of the dwelling that charges up during the day and automatically illuminates the house at night.
- Re-chargeable battery
- Fitted with ON/OFF switch
- Suitable for indoors or outdoors.
- Size W16.5cm H17.5cm
This beautiful Solar powered fairy house really has a ‘Wow’ factor and is painted in a lovely pale pink with loads of gorgeous details. Toadstool steps lead up to a gorgeous blue rustic arched door which is topped with a beautiful flower, and lots of flowers and foliage grow around the base. Two cute birdies sit on the blue flower roof and gorgeous flower vines grow up the spout and handle. This gorgeous teapot house looks fantastic after dark when the solar lights glow invitingly and is ideal for outdoor use in the garden.
In this video i use the Pink and Blue Solar Teapots to make a Fairy Garden. If you watch till the end you will get to see them lit up at night.
This gorgeous solar fairy house has lots of lovely detailing including a colourful flower topped roof, with two cute birds perched on top.Toadstool steps lead to a gorgeous rustic style blue door topped with a flower and flanked by two cute windows. Flowers and foliage grow around the base and up the handle and spout, making this an adorable pink dwelling for any fairy family. After dark the lights from inside emit a welcoming glow encouraging fairies to move in.