Good Luck Fairy, “Jade”
1 in stock
FREE POSTAGE WITHIN IRELAND OVER €40
Mother’s Day Fairy!
- Handcrafted by me in Ireland from Recycled Materials
- A thoughtful handmade Fairy to bring someone some Good Luck
- The Fairy is decorated in Hues of Green
- Adoption Certificate included with the Name “Jade” or the Name of your Choice, (€1.50 extra)
- Dimensions – From Head to Foot 15cm
- A Sprinkling of Fairy Food (Sequins and Glitter) included in the Bag along with Feeding instructions
- Glittery Thread for Displaying
- Packaged with Descriptive Header and Compostable Cellophane Bag
- This Fairy is a decorative item and not a toy.
An Irish made Good Luck Fairy to bring someone a sprinkling of the “Luck of the Irish”. Each fairy is handcrafted in hues of Green and arrives with an adoption certificate and name, or you can choose your own name in the drop-down menu. Our fairies are created from beautiful recycled fabrics and filled with love and fluffy stuff, they have multi-colored wool hair and cute arms and legs made from copper wire.
Each fairy is decorated with a motif on the front and a pretty ribbon around the neck. She arrives packaged in a bag with a Mother’s Day fairy header and an official adoption certificate with her name and feeding instructions. Each fairy arrives with food to get you started so she doesn’t get hungry en route to her new home.
Free Delivery within Ireland over €40
All orders are dispatched within 1-2 Working Days. Orders are delivered using An Post Express